Product Name: Trico Power +
Product Description: Trichoderma is a very effective biological mean for plant disease management especially the soil born. It is a free-living fungus which is common in soil and root ecosystems. It is highly interactive in root, soil and foliar environments. It reduces growth, survival or infections caused by pathogens by different mechanisms like competition, antibiosis, mycoparasitism, hyphal interactions, and enzyme secretion.
- Seed treatment: Mix 6 – 10 g of Trichoderma powder per Kg of seed before sowing.
- Nursery treatment: Apply 10 – 25 g of Trichoderma powder per 100 m2 of nursery bed. Application of neem cake and FYM before treatment increases the efficacy.
- Cutting and seedling root dip: Mix 10g of Trichoderma powder along with 100g of well rotten FYM per liter of water and dip the cuttings and seedlings for 10 minutes before planting.
- Soil treatment: Apply 5 Kg of Trichoderma powder per hector after turning of sun hemp or dhainch into the soil for green manuring. Or Mix 1kg of Trichoderma formulation in 100 kg of farmyard manure and cover it for 7 days with polythene. Sprinkle the heap with water intermittently. Turn the mixture in every 3-4 days interval and then broadcast in the field.
- Plant Treatment: Drench the soil near stem region with 10g Trichoderma powder mixed in a liter of water.