Product Name: Aza Power +
Product Description: The Aza Power + 1500 is a emulsifiable concentrate (EC) of Neem oil with Azadiractin 1500 PPM concentration prepared mostly from the Neem oil is used as the pesticide of choice in organic agriculture. It belongs to the category of medium to broad spectrum pesticides. Among the other known botanical pesticides such as Rotenone and Pyrethrins, neem is found to be superior due to a number of reasons. It is also compatible with a list of other synthetic pesticides, which enables its usage as a component of Integration pest management (IPM). Below are the reasons to explain why neem seems to be best and non-replacable component of IPM
- Neem oil pesticide is a natural product, absolutely non toxic, 100% biodegradable and eco friendly.
- It is suited for mixing with other synthetic pesticide and in fact enhances their action.
- None or lesser quantity of synthetic pesticides needs to be used, thereby reducing the environmental load.
- Several synthetic pesticides being single chemical compounds cause easy development of resistant species of pests. Neem consists of several compounds hence development of resistance is impossible.
- Neem oil does not destroy natural predators and parasites of pests thereby allowing these natural enemies to keep a check on the pest population.
- Neem oil also has systemic action and seedlings can absorb and accumulate the neem compounds to make the whole plant pest resistant.
- Neem oil has a broad spectrum of action active on more than 200 species of pests.
Neem oil is harmless to non target and beneficial organisms like pollinators, honey bees, mammals and other vertebrates.