250ml, 500ml, 1ltr
Product Name: YURI
Technical Name: LAMBDA CYHALOTHRIN 4.9% CS
Mod of Action: CONTACT AND STOMACH INSECTICIDE
- YURI belongs to Synthetic Pyrithroid group of Insecticide.
- YURI is recommended on several crops like, Paddy, Cotton, Vegetables and Grapes for control of Lepidopteran pests and Thrips.
- YURI has a quick knock-down and repellency effect through contact, residual and stomach activity and therefore stopping pest damage to crops immediately.
- YURI can be applied as a foliar spray using most types of spraying equipment. Application should be made when pests first appear and repeat after 7 days depending upon infestation.
- YURI is best formulation having micro capsule technology, ideally suited for long lasting pest management strategy.
- YURI has capacity to remain effective on leaf surface for longer time than other synthetic pyrithroids. It has capacity to remain on even hard surface like stem and petiole.
- YURI also repel the insect to feeding site. It should be used on same day when the spray solution is made. Keeping it longer for more than a day will disintegrate capsule.
- YURI can be tank mixed with commonly known pesticides.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Paddy||Stem borer & Leaf Folder||100||200||15|
|Brinjal||Shoot & Fruit borer||120||200||5|
|Grapes||Thrips & Flea Beetle||100||200-400||7|
|Chillies||Thrips & Pod borer||200||200||5|
|Soyabean||Stemfly & Semilooper||120||200||31|