250ml, 500ml, 1ltr
Product Name: YUKATA
Technical Name: BUPROFEZIN 25% SC
Mod of Action: SCONTACT AND STOMACH INSECTICIDE
- YUKATA belongs to thiadiazine group of insecticide.
- YUKATA is recommended on Cotton, Chilli, Mango and Rice on Hoppers, White fly and other Sucking pests.
- YUKATA controls nymphal stages of sucking pests it being a contact Insecticide, proper coverage is a essential for best control.
- YUKATA kills nymph within 3-5 days of application as they cannot feed in treated areas.
- YUKATA has no resurgence effect and should be appplied in alternatively with other group of insecticide and fungicide.
- YUKATA affects the chitin synthesis which is essential part of skin formation in insect however it is safe for human being but care should be taken to avoid spraying near the aquatic animal rearing sites.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Cotton||White Fly Aphids, jassids, Thrips||400||200-400||15|
|Mango||Hoppers||1-2 ml. per tree||5-15 ltr per tree||20|
|Rice||BPH, GLH, WBPH||320||160-200||20|