250ml, 500ml, 1ltr
Product Name: YUJO
Technical Name: CHLORPYRIFOS 50%+CYPERMETHRIN 5% EC
Mod of Action: CONTACT AND STOMACH INSECTICIDE
- YUJO belongs to organophosphorus group of insecticide.
- YUJO is recommended on several crops and controls specifically grown up voracious feeding larvae need immediate control.
- YUJO has strong effect on insect nervous system and has ability to penetrate the thick wall of larva made up of waxes and lipids etc. the quick penetrability makes it most popular insecticide against grown up larvae.
- YUJO due to higher persistence on leaf surface, effective for longer duration.
- YUJO also gives effective control of sucking pest in various crops hence can be used under multiple pest attack situation.
- YUJO is an economical combination product.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Cotton||Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Whitefly, Spotted bollworm, Pink bollworm, American bollworm, Spodoptera, litura||400||200-400||15|
|Rice||Stem borer & Leaf folder||250-300||200-280||15|