250g, 500g, 1kg
Product Name: TOMODACHI
Technical Name: ACEPHATE 75% SP
Mod of Action: SYSTEMIC INSECTICIDE WITH CONTACT AND STOMACH ACTION
- TOMODACHI belongs to organophosphorus group of insecticide.
- TOMODACHI is recommended on several crops like Cotton, Safflower and Paddy.
- TOMODACHI affects the insect nervous system by blocking the acetylcholinestrace enzymes thus immediately killing of insects.
- TOMODACHI controls sucking and biting insects by contact and systemic action.
- TOMODACHI fast action on target insects due to it’s rapid absorption.
- TOMODACHI good compatibility with commonly used insecticides and fungicides.
- TOMODACHI is highly effective systemic insecticide with contact action.
- TOMODACHI moves rapidly through xylem vessels and reach entire plant with the water movement.
- TOMODACHI Moderate persistence with residual activity lasting 10-15 days after spraying.
- TOMODACHI is having a good compatibility with synthetic and other organophosphorus group of insecticide giving wide range of insect pest coverage.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Paddy||Stem borer, Leaf folder, BPH & GLH||265 – 400||120-200||15|