Product Name: SENPAI
Technical Name: DINOTEFURAN 20 % SG
Mod of Action: SYSTEMIC AND CONTACT INSECTICIDE
- SENPAI belongs to third generation neonicotinoid chemistry.
- SENPAI is a systemic and translaminar insecticide, quickly absorbed by the plants, effectively kills the targeted pests impacting the insect nerve system.
- SENPAI is having quick knock down effect and persistent action, resulting in longer and effective control on insects.
- SENPAI is very effective on sucking pest and suitable for Insect Resistance Management (IRM).
- SENPAI improves quality and quantity of the produce.
- SENPAI is compatible with commonly used pesticide.
- SENPAI is ideal for rainy season also it is quickly absorbed by the plants and rain fastness is only 3 hours.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|COTTON||Aphids, Jassids, Thrips and White Fly||50-60||200||15|
|RICE||Brown Plant Hopper||60-80||200||21|