100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1ltr
Product Name: KUSAKING
Technical Name: PROFENOPHOS 50% EC
Mod of Action: BROAD SPECTRUM CONTACT AND STOMACH INSECTICIDE
- KUSAKING belongs to Organophosphorus group of insecticide.
- KUSAKING is recommended on Cotton and Soybean crops for the control of Caterpillars and Sucking pests.
- KUSAKING has a contact action and remains on leaf surface for long time. It has quick knock-down action.
- KUSAKING is applied at early instars for control of bollworms.
- KUSAKING is also having ovicidal action. It is also moderately effective on mites.
- KUSAKING is used when you have pest complex having different pest attacking at same time.
- KUSAKING can be mixed with other pesticides to have enhanced pest efficacy.
- KUSAKING is also effective on all stages of pests and it can penetrate top layers of eggs too.
KUSAKING has one of the most trusted molecule giving successful management of Insect pests for the last two decades.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|COTTON||Aphids, Jassids, White flies, Thrips||400||200-00||50|
|Soyabean||Semilooper, Girdle beetle||400||200||40|