Product Name: KOMUGI
Technical Name: PYRIPROXYFEN 10% EC
Mod of Action: SYSTEMIC INSECT GROWTH REGULATOR A JUVENILE HARMONE ANALOGUE
- KOMUGI is IGR belongs to Pyridine group of insecticide.
- KOMUGI is recommended for control of sucking pest like White Fly, Aphids on Cotton and Chilli crops.
- KOMUGI is selective Insect growth regulator having Stomach, Contact and Translaminar action.
- KOMUGI acts on multipoint of Insect life cycle, preventing Whitefly emergence from egg or interfere the Whitefly development and reproduction. It also make female sterile.
- KOMUGI requires thorough coverage of foliage. It should be applied at the start of Whitefly incidence.
- KOMUGI is effective tool in Integrated resistance management strategy.
- KOMUGI is highly selective insecticide and having low toxicity, it doesn’t kill beneficial and predatory insects.
- KOMUGI is and does not possess any threat to environment pollution.
- KOMUGI is ideal for Integrated Pest Management.
- KOMUGI application should be done with fine spray and should cover both inside and upside of the leaf as well as lower, middle and upper portion of plant.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Cotton||Whitefly||200 – 400||200||50|