Product Name: HAMADA
Technical Name: BIFENTHRIN 10% EC
Mod of Action: CONTACT AND STOMACH INSECTICIDE
- HAMADA is belonging to new generation of Pyrethroid chemistry.
- HAMADA recommended on Bollworm, Sucking pest and White fly in Cotton, Leaf folder, Green leaf hopper & Stem borer in Rice and Termite in Sugarcane.
- HAMADA has strong contact and stomach action.
- HAMADA has quick knock-down action and provides longer persistence period of control against target insect pest.
- HAMADA has Good compatibility with other insecticides and fungicides.
- HAMADA is compatible with most of the insecticide and fungicide.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|COTTON||Bollworm, White Fly||320||200||15|
|RICE||Stem borer, Leaf folder, Green leaf hopper||200||200||21|