10g, 50g, 100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg
Product Name: EGAO
Technical Name: EMAMECTIN BENZOATE 5% SG
Mod of Action: STOMACH & CONTACT INSECTICIDE
- EGAO belongs to avermactin group of insecticides.
- EGAO is recommended on various crops for control of Caterpillars and Thrips.
- EGAO is primarily a stomach insecticide also having trans-laminar movement. After ingestion and contact on insects stops feeding within 2 hours and dies after 2 to 4 days.
- EGAO is most effective as stomach poison hence proper spray coverage is must.It is highly effective for controlling all stages of larva and on resistant pest species.
- EGAO is a water soluble granular insecticide formulation used at very low dose and also compatible with all other insecticides.
- EGAO is very safe product for environment and beneficial insects and due to ovicidal action is best for IPM.
- EGAO has strong translaminar action and has ability to kills hidden pest under surface of the leaves.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Red gram||Pod borer||88||200-300||14|
|Cabbage||Diamond back moth||60-80||200||3|
|Brinjal||Fruit & Shoot Borer||80||200||3|
|Okra||Fruit & Shoot Borer||54-68||200||5|
|Chillies||Fruit borer, Thrips & Mites||80||200||3|