100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1ltr
Product Name: NOBIRU
Technical Name: 2,4 – D AMINE SALT 58% SL
Mod of Action: POST EMERGENCE HERBICIDE FOR BROAD LEAF WEEDS
- NOBIRU belongs to Phenoxy acetic group.
- NOBIRU is a selective, systemic, post emergence herbicide effective against broad leaved weeds in cropped area of Sorghum, Maize, Wheat, Potato and Sugarcane as well as in Non cropped areas, it is not effective on grassy weeds.
- NOBIRU absorbed by the leaves, roots and translocated in to the weeds. It acts by mimicking the action of the plant growth harmone auxin, which result in uncontrolled growth of weeds and eventually kills it.
- NOBIRU is applied when most of the weeds are germinated and crop is 4 to 5 leaf stage
- NOBIRU is highly soluble in water. It is absorbs by weeds faster than other herbicide.
- NOBIRU is also compatible with other herbicide. It is a cost effective herbicide.
- NOBIRU is still effective in india and it has not develop resistance in weeds however care should be taken it should not be used or stored near the broad leaf crops like cotton
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Potato||Convolvulus arvensis, Portulaca oleracea, Asphodelus tenuifolius,Chenopodium album, Anagallis arvensis, Cyperus iria||1500||150|
|Sugarcane||Cyperus iria, Digitaria Spp., Digera arvensis, Dactyloctenium aegyptium, Commelina benghalensis,Convolvulus arvensis||2500||200|
|Wheat||Convolvulus arvensis, Melilotus albus,Fumaria Spp,. Asphodelus tenuifolius, Chenopodium album, Vicia sativa||350-550||200-250|
|Aquatic Weed||Eichhornia crassipe||350-550||250-300|
|Sorghum||Phyllanthus niruri Convolvulus arvensis, Euphorbia hirta,Tridax procumbens,Digera arvensis,Trianthema Spp.,Striga Spp.,Cyperus iria||1200||200-250|
|Non cropped Areas||Parthenium hysterophorus, Cyperus rotundus||1800||100-150|
|Maize||Amaranthus Spp., Tribulus terrestris, Boerhavia diffusa, Portulaca oleracea, Euphorbia hirta, Cyperus Spp., Trianthema monogyna||350||150-200|
Note: Always use Flood Jet or Flat Fan nozzle for herbicide spray