Product Name: KOKORO
Technical Name: CLODINOFOP PROPAGYL 15% WP
Mod of Action: POST EMERGENCE HERBICIDE
- KOKORO belongs to aryloxy phenoxy propionate group.
- KOKORO is recommended on Wheat crop as a post emergent for the control of Phalaris minor.
- KOKORO can be used at 30 to 35 days after sowing. It can be used along with other herbicides for controlling broad leaf weeds.
- KOKORO can be applied under different environmental conditions.
- KOKORO has a longer residual action and continue to kill newly emerged weeds. It is successfully used in all wheat varieties of India.
- KOKORO does not have long persistence hence does not affect succeeding crops.
- KOKORO should be used at recommended 150 to 160 liter water per acre the lower water dilution can cause resistance build up in weeds
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
Note: Always use Flood Jet or Flat Fan nozzle for herbicide spray