100g, 300g, 600g, 1.2kg
Product Name: SODATSU
Technical Name: CYMOXANIL 8% + MANCOZEB 64% WP
Mod of Action: SYSTEMIC AND CONTACT FUNGICIDE
- SODATSU is a combination product from Acetamide and Ethylene bis-dithiocarbamate chemistry.
- SODATSU is a systemic and contact fungicide for control of grape downy mildew and late blight of potato and tomato.
- SODATSU is highly effective and specific on Oomycetes (water moulds) Fungi which is not easily control by other fungi.
- SODATSU exhibits unique multi-site action, which leads to low disease resistance development.
- SODATSU is locally systemic action supplements the effectiveness of companion fungicides, especially during periods of intensive disease pressure.
- SODATSU is relative safer to mammals, fish aquatic invertebrates, birds, bees and earthworms.
- SODATSU can be used alternatively with strobulirin and other mode of action to have better disease management strategy.
- SODATSU is compatible with other fungicides and insecticides.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Grapes||Downy Mildew (Plasmopara viticola)||600-800||200-400||10|
|Potato||Late Blight (Phytophthora infestans)||600||200-300||10|
|Tomato||Late Blight (Phytophthora infestans)||600||200-300||10|
|Cucumber||Downey mildew (Pseudoperonospora cubensis)||600||200-240||10|
|Citrus||Gummosis (Foot rot) (Phytophthora palmivora)||2.5g/Ltr water or Linseed oil||200-240||82|