Product Name: SAIKIN
Technical Name: TRICYCLAZOLE 75% WP
Mod of Action: BROAD SPECTRUM SYSTEMIC FUNGICIDE
- SAIKIN is belongs to Trizole chemical group.
- SAIKIN is very effective fungicide used to control the Blast disease in rice.
- SAIKIN rapidly absorbed and translocated systemically in plants and provides longer duration control.
- SAIKIN should be sprayed at the initial blast development of the leaf called Leaf blast stage followed by its application before the symptoms visible on neck.
- SAIKIN reduces the chaffy & broken grains and also increases the quality & yield of the Rice crop.
- SAIKIN is a highly systemic fungicide which provides effective control of Leaf blast, Node blast and Neck blast in Rice.
- SAIKIN can be applied as preventive spray starting from Nursery to mature crop stage or immediately after appearance of Blast symptoms.
- SAIKIN has not developed the resistance among the blast races in India.
- SAIKIN is compatible with commonly used pesticides. It is not compatible with lime sulphur and Bordeaux mixture or alkaline solutions.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|