250ml, 500ml, 1ltr
Product Name: PIKAPIKA
Technical Name: PROPICONAZOLE 25% EC
Mod of Action: SYSTEMIC FUNGICIDE HAVING PREVENTIVE AND CURATIVE ACTION
- PIKAPIKA a protectant and curative fungicide to be used as prophylactic at early stage of fungal disease development.
- PIKAPIKA belongs to triazole group of fungicide.
- PIKAPIKA is recommended on several crops like Groundnut, Paddy, Wheat and Soybean on Rust bunt, Sheath blight and Leaf spot disease.
- PIKAPIKA is also having growth regulatory effects and impart the shining effect on grains of cereal crops.
- PIKAPIKA is rapidly absorbed and translocated through the xylem and active ingredient will remain within the plant tissue and prevent it from being washed off.
- PIKAPIKA is a highly systemic, most efficient and cost effective fungicide helps crop to achieve maximum yield potential, as well crop quality.
- PIKAPIKA is compatible with commonly used pesticides except with lime, sulphur, bordeaux mixture or alkaline solutions.
- PIKAPIKA has the ability to stay inside the leaves for longer duration and it participate on mechanism to prevent continuos fungal infection even under rain fall conditions
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Wheat||Karnal bunt, Leaf rust /Brown Rust, Stemrust, Stripe/ Yellow rust||200||300||30|
|Groundnut||Early & Late leaf spot, Rust||200||300||15|