15ml, 50ml, 200ml, 1ltr
Product Name: NOYAKU
Technical Name: AZOXYSTROBIN 23% SC
Mod of Action: SYSTEMIC FUNGICIDE HAVING PREVENTIVE, CURATIVE AND ERADICATIVE ACTION
- NOYAKU is a strobilurin fungicide with protectant, curative, eradicant and antisporulant actions work very effectively against fungal pathogens.
- NOYAKU is belongs to strobilurin group of fungicide.
NOYAKU is recommended on several crops like Potato, Chilli, Grapes and Tomato to control both phycomycetes and deuteromycetes class of fungus like Powdery mildew and Downy mildew.
- NOYAKU is recommended on several crops like Potato, Chilli, Grapes and Tomato to control both phycomycetes and deuteromycetes class of fungus like Powdery mildew and Downy mildew. NOYAKU is a highly systemic fungicide rapidly absorbed by the plant and provides protection for longer period.
- NOYAKU is the latest discovery and most popular fungicide molecule.
- NOYAKU is used to breakdown the resistance due to the different mode of action compared to conventional fungicides.
- NOYAKU can be used under multiple disease syndrome attacking plant at same time this saves money as well as time in disease management .
- NOYAKU is compatible with the commonly used agrochemicals.system.
- NOYAKU it has the ability to control advance stages of the fungus
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Grapes||Downy mildew, Powdery mildew||200||200-300||7|
|Chillies||Fruit rot, Powdery mildew||200||200-300||5|
|Mango||Anthracnose, Powdery mildew||0.10% or 1ml/ltr||200-300||5|
|Tomato||Early & Late blight||200||200||5|
|Cucumber||Downy mildew, Powdery mildew||200||200||5|
|Cumin||Blight, Powdery mildew||200||200||28|
|Pomegranate||Leaf & Fruit spot||0.10% or 1ml/ltr||200 L/acre or depending on size of tree||5|