100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1ltr, 5ltr
Product Name: KINKI
Technical Name: HEXACONAZOLE 5% SC
Mod of Action: SYSTEMIC AND CONTACT FUNGICIDE
- KINKI belongs to triazole group of fungicide. It is highly systemic fungicide having protective and curative action.
- KINKI is useful for controlling Powdery mildews, Rusts and Leaf spots in cereals, Oil seeds, horticultural and plantation crops and also for the effective control of Rice Sheath blight.
- KINKI is a trizole fungicide which has very good compatibility with strobulin fungicide and gives longer protection under continuos fungal attack.
- KINKI is compatible with commonly used pesticides except with lime. sulphur, bordeaux mixture or a alkaline solutions.
- KINKI is highly cost effective fungicide for leaf spot diseases and can be applied near root zone.
- KINKI molecule is effective till date and no resistance is reported against it.
- KINKI has low toxicity to mammals, fish, birds, and beneficial insects
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Mango||Powdery Mildew||2ml/ltr||as required||27|
|Rice||Sheath Blight||400||as required||40|
|Grapes||Powdery mildew||200 – 400||as required||14|