100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg
Product Name: KAGUYA
Technical Name: CARBENDAZIM 12% + MANCOZEB 63% WP
Mod of Action: BROAD SPECTRUM SYSTEMIC AND CONTACT COMBINATION FUNGICIDE
- KAGUYA is combination chemistry where as Carbendazim is from Benzimidazole and Mancozeb is from Dithiocarbamates.
- KAGUYA is recommended on various crop for control of many diseases.
- KAGUYA is preventive & curative fungicide with multi-site action on fungus.
- KAGUYA ensures double protection from systemic & contact action.
- KAGUYA due to its multiple mode of action does not develop the resistance in fungus till date. KAGUYA is used in various way such as seed treatment, soil drenching, rhizome / tuber dipping and foliar sprays. KAGUYA is effective against a wide range of fungal diseases in various crops.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Potato||Early blight, Late blight, Black Scurf||700||200||40|
|Groundnut||Leaf spot, Blast||200||200||70|
|Groundnut||Tikka Leaf spot, Collar rot & Dry Root rot||2.5g/kg seeds||–||Seed dresses|
|Chillies||Leaf spot, Fruit rot & Powdery mildew||300||200||3|
|Mango||Powdery mildew, Anthracnose||1.5g/ltr water||As required depending on crop canopy||7|
|Grapes||“Downey mildew, Powdery mildew, Anthracnose”||1.5g/ltr water||As required depending on crop canopy||7|
|TEA||Blister blight, Grey blight, Red rust Dieback, Black rot||500||100-200||7|