100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg
Product Name: ANIKI
Technical Name: PROPINEB 70% WP
Mod of Action: BROAD SPECTRUM CONTACT FUNGICIDE WITH PREVENTIVE ACTION
- ANIKI belongs to Dithiacarbamate fungicide with proven action.
- ANIKI is recommended on Mango, Grape and Tomato crops for control of important diseases.
- ANIKI also contains zinc in easily available form which contributes to improvement in yield and quality of the crops.
- ANIKI is ideal fungicide for Integrated Pest management and Integrated resistance management practices.
- ANIKI has low toxicity to human beings and safe for environment.
- ANIKI has better rain fastening ability hence better efficacy under adverse environment conditions.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Apple||Scab||3gm/liter of water||as per crop requirement||30|
|Pomegranate||Leaf And Fruit Spots||3gm/liter of water||as per crop requirement||10|
|Potato||Early & Late Blight||3gm/liter of water||as per crop requirement||15|
|Chillies||Dieback||3gm/liter of water||as per crop requirement||10|
|Grapes||Downy Mildew||3gm/liter of water||as per crop requirement||40|
|Tomato||Buck eye rot||3gm/liter of water||as per crop requirement||10|
|Rice||Brown leaf spot (Helminthosporium oryzae)||600-800||200||–|